Lettings Customer Service Consultant
(£18,000 rising to £18,780)
An exciting opportunity to work for LSL Property Services PLC, one of the United Kingdom’s largest Property Management companies. LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
The Corporate Client Department is currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with previous Property Management experience to join the highly successful department within Exeter City Centre.
Location: Exeter EX4
Hours:Monday-Friday Hours: 09:00-17:30
Working in a fast paced and demanding office environment, you will be responsible for the management and complete lettings cycle for a portfolio of prestigious and high value properties, predominantly located in central London.
Looking after a lettings only portfolio, you will proactively work with the lettings team to manage the complete lettings cycle including: marketing of properties, checking and verifying tenants, organising check ins, check outs, inventories, maintenance, routine visits and routine inspections.
- Knowledge of lettings and property management legislation
- Sales and Marketing/Administration Processes
- Proven customer service skills
- Self-motivation & flexibility
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate at a high level
- Ability to prioritise own workload and with limited supervision
- IT literate
- Good communicator and Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- £18,000 rising to £18,780
- 3 month probation period
- 20 days holiday entitlement, not inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Pension Scheme
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then please apply now!
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents