You will be providing proficient and effective PA and administrative support to the Director, his PA and the wider team, ensuring they are able to function effectively and that all work complies with internal quality standards and external requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global blue chip organisation and will suit a self-starter with confident communication skills and strong commercial awareness. PA/EA experience in a legal department is essential to this role, as you must be accustomed to dealing with legal documentation and wording.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling internal and external correspondence - preparing letters, notes and standard contractual documents
- Preparation of presentations
- Formatting contracts and other documentation - preparation for signature & tracking
- Check, record and file insurance invoices/policies
- Record keeping: administer and maintain various archives and document systems
- Processing PO, expenses and invoices
- Organise travel and hotel arrangements
- Diary management and meeting arrangements
Please apply immediately if you have an interest in this role to Louise at Amber Employment Services.
- Communication Skills