AMAZING OPPORTUNITY SET IN WONDERFUL, PROGRESSIVE LAW FIRM!
Fantastic Legal Secretary Opportunity based in the City!!
Legal Secretary: Are you looking for an amazing opportunity?? Want to work for a prestigious, global, City Law firm??
Legal Secretary: We are searching for a highly presentable and bright Legal Secretary with 3 years' experience to join their busy team. This is a perfect opportunity for those with a legal background eager to move forward on to the next stage in their career.
Legal Secretary: Your duties will include -
- Proactive diary management
- Checking incoming post
- Email admin including email filing, printing, distribution and dealing with queries in fee-earners absence (where appropriate)
- Creating/amending documents and letters
- Assisting with/arranging marketing activities
- Handling telephone enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Digital Dictation
- Organising meetings, travel arrangements (including itineraries), lunches and conference calls
Legal Secretary: You must have the following -
- 3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary, Junior Legal Secretary
- Minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- Good Word skills and experience of Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience of a document management system would be beneficial but not essential
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!
- Legal Secretary or Legal PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'