ACS are looking for a Legal Secretary to join the Leigh office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to support the Personal Injury department.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Candidates are required to have at least 1 years' experience in the following:
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners
- Opening files on proclaim/case management software
- Competent in the use of Microsoft word and excel
- Audio typing
- Creating CNF's
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
Candidates should be enthusiastic and organised. They should also be use to placing priority on client care.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd () are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'