To provide administrative and typing support to Legal Services including maintaining of records and filing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide the full range of administrative support to Legal Services.
• To undertake audio typing.
• To prepare update and copy court bundles and ensure that they are collected and delivered to court in accordance with court deadlines.
• To liaise with courts, clients and other providers of legal services as required.
• To liaise with the clients to ensure a responsive and cost-effective service is being provided.
• To maintain office records.
• To use appropriately the information and communications technology of Legal Services when carrying out work.
The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. The candidate must also have excellent communication skills and have the ability to use Microsoft word and excel. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply here now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job