- Main Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary:
- Legal secretarial to include audio and copy typing services, producing letters and documents through our case management system.
- Amending documents using track changes.
- Opening new matters on the case management system
- Raising interim and final invoices.
- Monitor daily emails and post for the Partner, being proactive in responding to any urgent correspondence ensuring the client's needs are met.
- Daily review of the Partner's diary.
- Arrange conference calls.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Answering the telephone through the secretarial hunt group system.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working as a secretary.
- Audio typing experince
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong diary management experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good work ethic with a can-do attitude.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly organised individual - who enjoys a challenge.
- Whilst principally allocated to a specific Partner, must be willing to help others within the team if/when required.
The candidate must be adaptable and flexible together with a professional, confident manner and strong communication skills.
INTERESTED Please contact Chloe @ RE Resource Group
- Audio Typing
- Copy Typing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job