Following internal expansion, a Legal Secretary position has arisen within a niche, boutique law firm based in King's Cross. The Legal Secretary will provide secretarial support to Partners and Solicitors with variety of tasks, but will be expected to assist other fee earners as and when the need arises. The Legal Secretary position requires minimum 65 wpm typing speed. Ideally we are looking for aspiring candidates with suitable qualifications, who are driven and looking to progress.
Legal Secretary duties:
- Audio typing letters and documents as well as general correspondence.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Maintaining office systems,
- Diary management
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems
- General administration for the office
The Legal Secretary position pays around £30k depending on experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.