Legal Secretary - Real Estate and Banking Litigation
Salary: £18,000 (flexible)
Hours: 25-35 hours per week
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a move to a very experienced, reputable law firm?
I currently have the perfect career opportunity for an experienced yet ambitious Legal Secretary with a passion / interest for Real Estate and Banking Litigation!
The company are an extremely well established law firm and are a big player in the Leeds city centre, they are going from strength to strength and are now looking for a Legal secretary to join their already well established team.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio, copy typing and laser forms, ensuring that such correspondence and documents are checked for errors before passing to Legal Adviser.
* To administer filing in correct dated order and on a timely basis. This will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Procedures Manual and Departmental Guidelines.
* To make appointments, arrange meetings, book meeting rooms and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Legal Adviser.
* To provide support and guidance to other secretaries as required and at all times work as a team player.
* To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide assistance in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
* Maintain and prepare file reviews for Legal Adviser to do their weekly/monthly checks.
* 2+ years experience working in a similar role
* Experience in audio and copy typing
* Experience and competence in obtaining accurate messages from clients over the phone
* Working knowledge of IT systems: MS Word and Outlook, digital dictation and CMS
* Excellent client service skills, with a calm and supportive nature which is sympathetic to client needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job