WOW FACTOR: An outstanding client based in the City of London is looking for a temporary Legal Secretary to join their team. Seeking someone with strong administrative, organisational and communication skills. If this is you… APPLY NOW.
The company is looking for someone with a "can do" attitude, fantastic work ethic and is bright and on the ball! This company has beautiful offices and a fantastic culture; everybody works well as a team! They are a friendly, hard working and professional team.
JOB ROLE: Legal Secretary
JOB TYPE: Temporary
DURATION: 1 month
HOURS: 09.00 am - 17.30 pm
LOCATION: Heart of the City of London (near Bank tube station)
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assisting the senior Solicitors in preparing legal correspondence.
- Audio-typing and word processing using Microsoft packages.
- Preparing and submitting monthly expense claims.
- Provide secretarial support to Partners and Fee Earners.
- Processing and composing professional emails to clients.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and friendly manner.
- Filing, taking payments and distributing the post.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Hard working, professional and a good team player.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.