Based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, our client is an established and experienced company looking for a Legal Secretary to join their team.
This job would suit an experience Legal Secretary who has a strong background in conveyancing to join a successful, small team.
This company is an established and well-respected business with multiple sites. There is an excellent working culture with stable and high-quality staff.
The successful individual will have experience within conveyancing, dictation and audio typing. The candidate will be a confident team player with the ability to multitask. Experience of Wills and Probates would be beneficial.
Duties will include:
- File opening and preparation of standard correspondence
- Typing of correspondence and documents from dictation
- Preparation and submission of searches
- Conducting searches and enquiries through the Land Registry Portal
- Preparing completion work including raising cheques, preparing electronic bank transfers
- Completion statements
- Invoicing and preparing files for closing and archiving
- Telephone/email liaison with clients and agents on behalf of the solicitors
- Diary management
- General secretarial and administrative support
For more information about this role or any other Legal Secretary jobs in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability