A brilliant opportunity to join a well-established, reputable and successful Law firm based in Cambridge has opened up. You will provide fee earners with high levels of administrative and the enhanced support they need to allow them to maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee earning, management and development tasks.
Daily duties will include:
• Preparing and completing the Matter Opening Form and get signed off by the appropriate fee earner (this includes checking and chasing ID)
• Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone.
• Regular assistance with meeting preparation.
• Support fee earners e.g. preparation of pitches and presentations.
• Managing incoming post, emails and phone calls in the fee earner’s absence.
• Maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s CRM system.
• Produce and maintain excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
• Produce standard financial reports, expenses, residual balances and help with the maintenance of financial dashboards.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, generous holiday entitlement, pension and much more.
Please note, you do require Legal Secretary/PA experience for this role.
Apply now to be considered immediately or contact Lizzie Philpott on 01223 462 872 or by emailing Lizzie.Philpott@reedglobal.com for a free, confidential chat about this role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'