Lead Support Worker x 2
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £9.59 per hour
Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities? Join our innovative team based in Wokingham where you can lead by example, enjoying an excellent training programme, strong career progression - and deliver outstanding support through the unique ‘Activate’ model, proven to make a measurable difference to people’s lives and your professional satisfaction.
In Newbury, we support a number of adults with varying abilities in their own home. We have 2 Lead Support positions in Newbury covering different homes.
We support a variety of people with different activities such as day trips, gardening, pursuing education/skills and trips to the seaside. In this role, you will lead by exampled and support people as well as the staff team.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
Please see the full job description attached for more information about the role.
For a full list of rewards, visit our careers page at careers
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Mirna Zestic on .
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'