Lead Architect / Principal Architect - Bournemouth
Key words -Principal Architect, Web Architect, Senior Architect, Lead Architect, ecommerce, greenfield projects, Web, mobile
A very unique opportunity has become available to join one of the U.K's leading brands at their Bournemouth office. This is a BRAND NEW role, working on greenfield projects working as a Principal Architect. The position is both hands on and also involves leadership of a team of 6 Architects (lead and technical architects).
The position of Principal Architect will involve replacing an existing core architecture and the design and rebuild of a new one, in order to completely modernise the entire workings of the business.
There is currently a huge demand from the business, in terms of strategic outcomes and what can technology do for the business, and the holder within this post will assume responsibility for leading and influencing this greenfield project and taking my clients systems to the next level.
A brief overview of the opportunity:
- Working directly with senior stakeholders to help the understand the opportunities and benefits technology can bring them
- Achieve critical business outcomes through the use of innovative technology
- As a leader, you shall provide guidance, support and direction for technical members of the technology team
- Management of C-level Executives and Stakeholders
- You shall deliver effective IT solutions across the organisation
- You shall shape major tech and systems solutions (for example, replatforming of services)
- Take responsibility for technical governance, spec and design of new systems and be a trusted advisor to the business.
As a Principal Architect - you will have a wealth of experience in leading technical teams, architecting scalable and robust solutions, and additionally have the presence to inspire, motivate and influence team members, senior stakeholders and earn buy in from the wider business.
When it comes to technology, you will need to be well versed across a variety of platforms and solutions ideally across the web, e-commerce and mobile space. Ecommerce, web and mobile will play a large part in this role, and you will encounter technology including (but not limited to) Java, Oracle, RDBMS, Weblogic, SOA, messaging systems, mainframe solutions, system integration etc.
You will need to liaise with all levels of the organisation, so excellent communication skills are a must. Networking and influencing will be at the heart of what you do as a Principal Architect and your self-motivated personality will ensure your success in this role.
We are open to hearing from candidates from any industry sector, however ecommerce, Financial services or Insurance would be desirable.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Principal Architect - bournemouth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job