Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lead Scientist you will work on improvement projects including implementing an improved report of LIMS results for raw material releases, removal of transfer form from sampling process, updates and improvements to QCRM SOPs.
2. You will lead and implement change and process improvements using knowledge of regulatory landscape and requirements, ensuring buy in from the required parties.
3. As the Lead Scientist you will assist more junior members of the team, assist supply chain with new stock introductions and supplier change notifications. Understand and provide impact assessment of any changes to QCRM. As well as maintain reports for qualification testing of raw materials.
4. You will participate in the introduction of new methods/validation of methods on new technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in testing raw materials within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using of Pharmacopoeias and raw materials testing techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, FTIR, Raman.
Key Words: QCRM, LIMS, SOPs, FTIR, HPLC, Raman, QC, Quality Control, Raw, Materials, Lead Scientist, Senior.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'