Lead Compliance Officer - Edinburgh/Aberdeen - £DOE
Our award winning client is looking for a Compliance Officer to join its growing team. Working alongside the Compliance Partner, the successful candidate will assist with all Money Laundering Regulations and GDPR work.
- Work with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) committee
- Implement and promote improvements to processes and procedures
- Ensure relevant employees are aware of compliance procedures and ensure processes are followed
- Oversee audit checks
- You will carry out case compliance reviews and internal audits.
- Ensure all staff receive relevant training on compliance and GDPR
- Track regulatory requirements that may affect the firms policies and procedures and implement as appropriate
- Will have a proven background in Compliance, GDPR and regulatory work
- You will have a background from either the legal or financial services sectors
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Deal with a number demanding projects at any one time
For a full and confidential conversation, please contact MeenaBahanda at HRC Recruitment
If you wish to apply for the above position please send your CV via email using the 'apply online now link' below.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.