Morgan Hunt currently recruiting for LDD Lecturers to work in a Leading FE College in Essex.
We are looking to speak with candidates that have delivered and have industry experience within the below areas:
The ideal candidate will have:
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, DTLLS, CELTA, level 5 Diploma in Education
* Relevant degree
* Recent experience lecturing in the Education Sector
* Excellent subject knowledge
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Working in the Learning & Difficulties department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
- Provide tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
- Assist in the implementation of Education, Health and Care Plan process for learners with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities
- Deliver on a range of subjects
- Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
- Carry out Initial Needs Assessments along with other appropriate assessments to establish support needs and develop individual support programmes
- To participate in Programme/School/College activities as requested, including parent's evenings/Open Evenings
DBS issued within 12 month's
Right to work in the UK Industry experience
UK teaching qualification
If interested, please get in touch with the Education team at Morgan Hunt immediately by calling or send your CV
Please note - all candidates who are not already registered with Morgan Hunt will be required to register with the agency before starting any of our roles.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- LEARNING DIFFICULTIES AND DISSABILITIES LECTURER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"