Kickstart - Trainee Customer Service & Sales Administrator (Part Time - School Hours)
Quokka Coffee are an ethical and sustainable coffee company, supplying homes and business with high quality certified instant coffee, and we are looking for a trainee Customer Service and Sales Administrator to join our friendly team!
This role is part of the 'Kickstart’ scheme therefore candidates must be:
- 16 to 24 years of age
- Currently on Universal Credit
- Looking for employment and training
Working from our office in the centre of Wilmslow, as a Sales Advisor you will be working alongside our marketing team to introduce customers to Quokka Coffee..
Your responsibilities will include:
- Distributing leads from the database to sales staff each day.
- Managing the Quokka Customer Service inbox and sorting any issues which have occurred.
- Recording any positive responses and adding to the CRM database.
- Recording all sales made and overseeing order dispatch.
- Monitoring stock levels, helping to plan and order new supplies.
- Reporting to the directors on performance and service, and making suggestions for improvement.
Candidate should ideally:
- Be organised and like working as part of a team
- GCSEs grade A*-C or equivalent including English and Maths
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer Literate
- Willing to learn new skills
Full training will be provided!
Typical work hours: 25 hours per week
Preferably Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 2:30pm - however we can be flexible on this, or if 25 hours over 4 days is preferred this is also possible (i.e. 9:30am-3:45pm).
This is an initial 6 month placement as part of the Government 'Kickstart’ scheme however there is the potential of this being extended into an apprenticeship and/or made permanent at the end of this period. We are looking at a start date of the 6th September however are able to get you started sooner if preferred.
Sound like it could appeal? Send us your CV now via this advert and we will get in touch to discuss the next step in your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'