The following job is no longer available:
I am looking for an experienced KG coordinator. Job is urgent. The salary package is amazing with an awesome working environment.
- Serve as coordinator for the KG.
- The post holder will be professionally accountable for the work of Teachers and other academic staff in the Kindergarten, acting as performance development team leader.
- Monitoring the quality of teaching and learning and sharing judgments with teachers as appropriate.
- The post holder will be involved in the selection of staff and responsible for the induction of new staff and will ensure appropriate provision and oversight of the activities of others working in a voluntary capacity
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates with Early Years Training / Montessori will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in multi-national environments preferred.
- Candidate should have exposure to the British / IB curriculum.
- Candidate should be aware of EYFS
- Should have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Degree in Early Childhood
- ideally a valid teaching qualification or license e.g. PGCE in Early Childhood or Equivalent
- Ideally 2 years teaching experience
- Candidates that do not have a high command of English will require an IELTS level 7 Academic to qualify
- Educated from a recognized university
- Up to date with the modern teaching pedagogy
FREE medical insurance for teacher spouse and up to 3 children (
Please, candidates interested in this job position should apply now as Chances are very limited.
For further information, contact Jack Wellington on ?+?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'