Job Title - Key Account Manager
Location - Milton Keynes
Salary - £30 000 - £35 000 + Company Bonus
We are recruiting a permanent Key Account Managerto work with a Residential Energy Supplierdue to expansion plans in the business. The key focus for the Account Manager is to take responsibility for the ongoing relationship management of key partners and to help drive future growth by introducing new sales partners to the Energy Supplier.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with existing sales channel partners
- Facilitate channel growth to achieve business plan objectives
- Work closely with channel partners to effectively manage quality and compliance standards
- Work with the Residential Energy Sales Manager to identify and develop new channel opportunities.
- Day to day management of the relationships between the Energy Supplier and a number of existing sales partners through a significant period of growth in the residential customer portfolio
- Attending regular off-site meetings/ tele-conferences with existing partners to ensure the smooth running of their relationship with the business.
- Produce regular reporting to meet the requirements of each account and the business
- Ensure that quality and customer experience are delivered to a consistently high standard across channels
Key Skill Requirements:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in a Key Account Management Role.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of Retail Energy markets or Utilities is desirable but not essential
- 30% of your role will be focused on new sales or new buisness - 70% of the role will be focused on account management.
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines
- Have high attention to detail and deliver consistently high quality
- Robust understanding of call centre operations and digital marketing would be advantageous
Please APPLY NOW to be considered for this role
- Account Manager
- Account Relationship
- Energy Industry
- Key Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'