As a Key Account Manager your primary responsibility will be to identify and realise incremental revenue growth from within your client portfolio and exsisting business accounts. You will be tasked with promoting and growing client spend across a range of Logistical Solutions offered by our Client.
You will be a tenacious relationship builder and problem solver taking responsibility for development of an extensive and prestigious account portfolio. The position will suit an individual with an interest in the Logistics sector and strong desire to excel within a commercial role.
The Key Account Manager will utilise sales and account-handling skills to ensure their clients enjoy a mutually beneficial business relationship. The responsibilities will include all aspects of the client relationship.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Plan, prioritise and manage customer relationships
- Maintain and develop effective relationships across all the relevant levels of the Account base
- Demonstrable success within an Account Management/New Business role
- Strong sense of commercial acumen with the ability to plan and execute a business strategy in a methodical manner
- Sales and Key Account Managment experience within a structured and target based environment
- Highly commercial; self-starting with the drive to increase sales and revenue
- Excellent relationship skills; the ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- An ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to deliver valuable outcomes to customers and their business
- Account Manager
- Business Development