Key Account Manager
Location - Home based - covering South East England
Salary- £55k + car allowance + bonus (up to 40%)
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and developing new business relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries to gain business relationships to sell their mortgage lending services. You will be responsible for managing the regional relationships with key intermediary accounts, maximising activity to achieve set targets, developing sales and relationship opportunities and measuring performance and quality.
- Develop and manage highly effective relationships with key intermediary firms.
- Seek new opportunities for partnership with key intermediaries.
- Deliver the strategic objectives for each relationship as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Identify and maximise opportunities to strengthen relationships and performance measures.
- To ensure all intermediary relationships are kept fully informed about our criteria, product ranges, services and changes to terms and conditions.
- Work effectively with all colleagues, facilitating sharing of best practice to maximise results.
- Build internal stakeholder relationships to ensure effective external delivery of product, marketing, quality and service strategies.
- Represent the business at key account roadshows, seminars and other events as required.
- Utilise internal and external data to drive performance and identify opportunities.
- Satisfy all internal and external auditors in all matters of operational competence and risk.
- Manage expenditure across all areas, remaining within allocated budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements by ensuring that operational policies and procedures are understood and consistently followed.
- Maintain the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships.
Skills and Experience required (or desired):
- Significant account management experience within the financial services sector with a proven track record of high performance delivery.
- Previous experience selling directly to Brokers and Intermediaries
- Understanding of Mortgage lending
- Strong influencing and communication skills in addition to being an accomplished and effective relationship builder.
- Highly organised self-starter that can work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Account Management
- Mortgage Lending