A fantastic KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER opportunity has arisen to work one of the UK's leading Parcel Home Delivery and Business Delivery companies.
This Key Account Management role is based from home and the main purpose is to take responsibility for a portfolio of no more than 10 high level ecommerce retail acounts.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
* Creation and implementation of a long-term account development plan in partnership with the client that measures deliverable impact
* Management of the client both directly and via a support team (sometimes virtual) - so that the client feels valued and totally aligned to the company
* Maximise development revenue from the client
* Ensure timely renewal of contracts with the key objective to secure a price increase.
* Ensure no loss of desired business from the client
* Ensure that competitive threat is identified, assessed and eliminated
* Ensure the client has the appropriate team allocated to them to achieve the primary objectives.
* Manage the direct costs associated with the client, ensuring that all profit opportunities are fully exploited.
* Maintain the current Full Year revenue forecast from the client at all times
* Liaise with the rest of the business to ensure synergies are realised
* Participate in developing the strategic agenda of the companies business
* Lead client team through providing tactical direction.
* Define and agree clear goals and objectives for each report (DR and dotted line)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT WORKING WITHIN A PARCELS / RETAIL / CONTRACT LOGISTICS ENVIRONMENT
* Excellent people skills
* Solid understanding and empathy of customer needs
* Political appreciation, sensitivity and landscaping
* Proven track record in sales / logistics environment
* Very strong negotiation skills
* Customer orientation
* Tireless relationship builder
* Commitment to excel
* Creative and innovative
* Minimum academic standard : A level or equivalent
* Achieve development target
* Achieve retention target
* Actively contribute to the strategic accounts team within the the companies business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job