Hodge Bank is looking to recruit a Junior Test Engineer to join a highly specialist and experienced Testing team working across multiple Scrum teams to drive the technical delivery of a customer-centric product roadmap delivered through micro-services and cloud architecture.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fully agile environment and join a Scrum team delivering external and internal platforms to support the business and their customers. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior tester or potentially a developer who is looking to make the transition into testing.
Essential skills and experience:
* Experience of working within a Software Development environment
* Commercial experience in a technology focused testing role using current testing technologies
* A passion and a desire to learn modern testing technology/tools
Nice to Haves:
* A solid understanding of contemporary architectures, plus AWS or similar cloud environments.
* Experience/Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery, plus exposure to common toolsets such as Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence or similar.
* Experience in a Financial Services environment
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone we introduce to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.
* Prestigious offices in city centre location
* Impressive training and development opportunities
* Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance
* Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
* Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
* Regular sports and social events, and use of gym and spa facilities
* Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars
For the opportunity to join a very talented test team with strong working practices whilst working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today.
Find out more about working for Hodge Bank at (https://featured-clients/hodge).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Test Analyst
- Manual Tester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'