Junior Sales Executive
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join our clients reputable and award winning company, based in Swansea. As a Sales Executive you must have the ability to self-generate from a cold desk.
A Sales Executive would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 17:30. (37.5 hours P/W)
- Uncapped commission
- Excellent location with great transport links
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising to 25days + bank holidays)
- Non contractual enhanced sick pay scheme
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business sales through cold calling, the internet, social media and inbound enquiries.
- Enjoy and thrive upon the challenge of meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Ensure pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date in their CRM system.
The Successful Candidates:
- Experience in a B2B environment (desirable)
- Confident in written and verbal communication
- Reaching and exceeding monthly targets and KPIs
- Experience selling in or to a service industry
- Business Sales
- Cold Calling
- Personal Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'