We are looking for an ambitious Junior Recruitment Consultants to join our clients developing business.
Junior Recruitment Consultants are;
- Money Motivated
Thats what we are looking for!
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing business in your own specialist industry, understanding your clients hiring needs and sourcing high calibre candidates to join their business.
As recruitment is a sales role, you will be rewarded for your hard work. We offer an intensive training academy, excellent earning potential and aim to develop you to be the best possible consultant to your clients.
- Creating and developing ongoing client relationships.
- Understanding your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing your clients’ recruitment from inception to completion.
- Updating our database with your activities.
- Success in a sales or target driven environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a passion for new challenges.
- Ambitious with a need to grow and develop your own career.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What you receive
- Personal Development Plan
- A Line Manager and Mentor
- Your own recruitment desk to manage
- A lively and fun working environment
- Fully expensed socials both in the UK and abroad and high flyer rewards
- £Competitive Basic
- Market Leading Bonuses
we have developed an enviable market reputation as a leading senior appointments recruitment specialist within the Financial Services, Public Sector, Media & Retail and Energy areas. We are also recognised as being one of the Best Companies to Work For, a Great Place to Work as well as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK (we have won the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 award three times in a row).
If you're looking to take your first steps into reruitment and believe you have what it takes, Hit Apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job