Do you want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the opportunity to learn from industry experts and with a real focus on personal development and career progression?
We are recruiting for a motivated and passionate Junior Project Manager to focus on a variety of quantitative research projects. This role is perfect if you are keen to improve your understanding of the broader spectrum of the market research industry.
What you’ll be doing:
Working closely with the client service researchers, and supported by a team of project manager experts, you will work across the full project lifecycle, from the initial quotation through to the final project deliverables, ensuring that projects run on time, to specification and to budget.
Supporting multiple live projects and liaising with different research teams, from scripting to DP, you will be monitoring if projects are progressing in line with the specification and highlighting any potential risks or problems to senior members of the team.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced members of the team who are committed to your personal development. Alongside this, you’ll also have access to our market leading Learning & Development Academy which covers everything from research principles to personal development and well-being.
Specifically, you will:
- Work across a variety of different methodologies
- Manage the implementation of project set up including organising meetings and allocation of project resources
- Assist with project management of studies including liaising with operational teams, managing timelines internal and external, quality checking of materials and deliverables and ensuring all stages of a project are delivered to the highest quality.
- Manage the checking process - to ensure questionnaires are logical and ordered correctly when live as per the client’s specifications
- Be responsible for collating quotations and costs with guidance from the senior Project Management team
- Be responsible for financial management on projects and support the team to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and operational teams
- Manage the project schedule, ensuring that all updates are provided in a timely fashion
You’ll be joining a team who are passionate about improving processes and are constantly challenging the status quo to find smarter ways of working.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach to time management that suits an ad-hoc project environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Good at building relationships
We are looking for someone with experience in market research who isn’t afraid to challenge and question current processes to become an invaluable part of our team.
We are looking for someone who is organised, proactive, a good communicator and wants to join the team to help drive change; you’ll be encouraged to share ideas and different ways of working are welcomed.
We are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. Our values (Integrity, Curiosity, Client First, and Entrepreneurial Spirit) are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Ipsos Marketing are the innovation and brand specialists. We deliver in-depth understanding of the drivers of consumer choice and of the marketing challenges. We enable our clients, some of the biggest global FMCG’s, to innovate and build their portfolio by understanding the motivations on their markets and providing recommendations to maximise sales. We optimise their brand portfolio, strategy and positions, segment their markets & size new opportunities, understand the path to purchaser and design new products and services using a variety of methodologies.
The Project Management team support the Researchers to ensure a project is delivered to the client’s business needs, on time and within budget. We apply a forward-thinking approach to mitigate potential challenges and help deliver projects as efficiently as possible. This involves working on costs, scheduling, checking quality of inputs, liaising with suppliers / different internal teams and communicating with the client. It’s a close knit team with a sense of humourwhilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.