Junior Marketing Manager, Online Healthcare / Technology, Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 then Central London, £25,000 - £35,000, may suit a Senior Marketing Executive seeking a step up. Due to expansion, a Junior Marketing Manager is required for an exciting career opportunity with a fast-growing online healthcare and medical recruitment services website in Central London.
This brand new Junior Marketing Manager role will be very hands-on and varied where you work in direct support of the companies Head of Marketing and sales team to develop and execute a range of lead generation strategies and marketing campaigns.
This role will cover both B2C and B2B marketing to both consumers and healthcare professionals alike.
Key to the success of this position is experience of creating successful lead generation campaigns including content, good project management skills and ideally an understanding of the healthcare sector/structure and general job functions.
Essential skills and experience of the Junior Marketing Manager
- 2 to 4 years of marketing experience (ideally at Senior Marketing Executive level or higher)
- People and Project Management skills.
- Strong new lead generation/content creation skills.
- Experience of the healthcare sector/industry knowledge (desirable).
- Strong content creation / copywriting skills.
- Marketing Project management/campaign coordination experience
- Knowledge of marketing best practices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'