Senior HR Advisor / Junior HRBP based in Southend £30 - £35K
Your new company
An organisation based in Southend requires a Senior HR Advisor / Junior HRBP to join their team
Your new role
- Regular face to face meeting with client groups.
- Responsible for partnering client groups.
- Assist in all HR activities and take the lead when requested, to ensure that all policies, employment law, legislation and best practice are adhered to and up dated, in order to promote the department positively
- Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback to the HR team, on knowledge of HR practices, systems and procedures, to benefit continuous improvement and efficiency for the department
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, placing adverts online, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Lead and/or participate in internal/external projects, initiatives and communication forums relevant to HRD and strategies
- Assist in audit preparation as required
- Preparation of presentation and placement material (to include typing handouts, statistics and reports, power point presentations, researching, recording, setting up displays)
- Co-ordination of materials and literature for related HR events
- Dealing with incoming calls and enquiries
- Train client groups on HR related initiatives, policy or procedure.
- Undertake Safer Recruitment training with client groups.
- Undertake investigations and hearings.
- Management of DBS process.
- Full responsibility for appraisal process of their client group
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a Senior HR Advisor or Junior HRBP
- Degree educated or CIPD certificate
- A passion for people and strong Employment Law knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work autonomously in a rapidly changing environment
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £35,000
25 days holiday & bank holiday
A great range of flexible benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Advisor
- Human resources business partner