Our Client is a long established brand in the lifestyle and retail market (Baby / Junior / Maternity / Toddler / Nursery Sector) and a cherished retailer that is at the onset of large growth due to continued successful results. A renowned brand and manufacturer, they are based in Dewsbury and looking for an e-Commerce Executive to join the team ASAP.
Your role will be responsible for helping coordinate the end to end management of a portfolio of retail brands, some of which are the top-selling accounts within the business.
The role will cover 4 key functions:
Inventory Management - help in keeping the website fully up-to date with all new products and ensuring prices are competitive but will also cover all housekeeping activities for the full portfolio.
Buying - developing a good understanding of the online consumer buying journey to determine product potential as well as spotting new opportunities to increase sales in an e-commerce environment.
Sales - help in the creating of sustainable sales strategies for each brand. You will be involved in the buying for the portfolio of brands whilst ensuring stock turnover & profitability.
Digital and Marketing - work closely with PPC and SEO teams to ensure product visibility is maximized giving the best opportunity to secure sales whilst monitoring costings.
· Responsible for digital merchandising on the website, ensuring all products are added & maintained on a regular basis.
· Ensure that pricing for each brand within your portfolio is aligned to agreements with suppliers, overall competitor pricing and within the set, parameters as determined by the business.
· Responsible for buying for a set portfolio of brands
· Build & manage strong working relationships with suppliers
· Creating bespoke offers/promotions and identifying new potential sales avenues.
· Delivering to agreed Sales Revenue target for your portfolio of brands.
· Effectively help manage a portfolio of brands ensuring they are on target and establishing any issues/risks and appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
· Work closely with PPC and SEO teams to ensure optimization of digital marketing channels
· Point of contact for all portfolio related queries from internal teams e.g. customer service
Digital Marketing Executive
· Minimum 1 years of Online Experience
· Understanding of the online retail
· Good understanding of the relevant digital marketing channels e.g. PPC & SEO and will have worked alongside external agencies
· Good time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to interact with senior management
· Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
· Actively listens and participates within a team environment
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Benefits for this role include a performance related Bonus scheme, training and on-site parking.
You will be working in a friendly and open environment where full training, support and potential for career growth are available.
They are based in Dewsbury and you may need to be able to drive as they are 20 mins from Dewsbury train station.
Keywords: ecommerce executive, e-commerce administrator, online coordinator, digital marketing, online sales executive, ecommerce marketing, e-commerce account exec, digital sales.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'