Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
Kingston Upon Thames
£20,000 - £23,000
Are you a graduate with either some experience or the desire to get your first role within a brilliant team?
Then this is the role for you!
A superb benefits package and a very social bunch so lots of company funded events and Friday night drinks is a must, on site gym and staff restaurant just to name a few of the benefits available to staff.
My client is seeking a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team of this dynamic Travel related organisation. This is unique role as it has so much versatility, along with global exposure that gives you the opportunity to gather and gain knowledge in this prestigious sector.
The role is extremely varied and will include;
- Project planning and production management
- Assist with the creation of new digital content
- Working across multiple projects
- Communicating and setting expectation timelines
- Manage third parties, including agencies, freelances and promotion companies
- Communicating with offices around the world
- Reporting and analysing data
- Formatting on brand, working with copy writers and generating additional ideas
- Research, manage and brief suppliers, in house designers and wider teams
- Assist with the proof reading
- Implement department processes and improve team efficiencies
Candidates must have:
-Excellent organisation and time management
-High sense of urgency and ability to work to deadlines
-High level of attention to detail and the ability to manage various tasks with varying priorities
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and SEO
-Willingness to get involved no matter what the job
Contact us now for more information, this role will not be around for long!!!!