Junior Designer - EMEA
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing and Communications team based in London. We are a collaborative, cross functional and global team of Marketing Managers, Graphic and Motion Designers, Digital Producers and Presentation Specialists.
Together, we bring dedicated marketing and communications services and expertise, providing strategic advice and solutions to support transactions, deal teams, and senior management for Macquarie's advisory and principal investing businesses across the EMEA region.
We are seeking a talented Junior Designer who has a strong eye for visual design with the ability to reference brand guidelines, offer new perspectives, creative ideas and a can-do attitude.
In this role you will:
• Assist and deliver digital projects which include: design and execution of social media and email campaigns, assets for Macquarie's website, email and web banners, presentations and more.
• Assist and deliver traditional print projects which include: pitchbook templates, marketing collateral for events and campaigns, environmental banners, print adverts, brochures, posters and more.
• Produce and source graphics and visual content for marketing material which include: photo manipulation, editing, maintaining an image database of all visual assets that adhere to Macquarie's brand guidelines, assist in the production and post-production of business videos, campaigns and events, and supporting senior designers on visual and brand identity projects.
• Contribute to the team's strategy and planning in evolving our service offering to the business by staying up to date with trends in marketing, design, industry best practices and emerging technologies.
• Produce thoughtful, human-centered infographics, charts and data visualizations.
You will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
• 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer in a fast-paced environment (finance or corporate experience a plus but not required).
• Strong design skills, a thorough understanding of design systems and portfolio demonstrating creativity, technical ability and range.
• Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and front-end development (HTML and CSS).
• Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines and quality standards are met.
• Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with global team members and stakeholders in a hybrid environment.
• An eagerness to learn multiple creative disciplines, expand your skills beyond visual design and gain exposure to various stakeholders that carry a wide range of expertise in their respective industries.
If this sounds like you, please apply by following the link.
About Macquarie Capital
In Macquarie Capital, you'll be part of a team that combines specialist skills, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help our clients and partners make opportunity reality. Our global corporate advisory, investing, development and equities capabilities are underpinned by a full spectrum of capital markets solutions and deep sector expertise, with a focus on infrastructure and real assets, technology, software and services, and resources, energy and materials.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'