Junior Data Scientist
33-40€ K a year
Would you like to work for a world- leading provider of information solution? This is your chance to join a big team of passionate and experienced Data Scientists.
The company is very ambitious and innovative. They are proud of their culture, where everyone is open to help each other out. Their data science department is growing fast and this means a lot of opportunities for growth in the business.
- Analyse data, creating graphs to assist in demonstrating the findings of the algorithm
- Lots of data cleaning
- Implement code for processing big data
- Use Python to develop numerical code
- Define algorithm goals working closely together with team members and project managers
- Implement data analysis pipeline on cloud based platforms.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MSc in mathematics, engineering, econometrics or physics
- Good knowledge of machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM)
- Experience in developing algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial experience with Python or R
Flexible working hours and 26 holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie ten Berge via the Apply link on this page
Python, R, Scala, Julia, Git, Numpy, Information Technology, Antwerp, Junior Data Scientist