Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Junior Data Analyst to be based in Leeds?
There is a growing requirement to build MI for newly developing business units. Analysing current performance is key to these areas succeeding
Main Duties of the Role
- Interrogate SQL database to produce Management Information
- Analysing trends and patterns to help make business decisions
- Develop Models to make business predictions
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
Your Skills and Experience
- Advanced Excel
- SAS Qualifications General education
- Significant expertise with SAS or SQL (Required).
- Knowledge of Statistical packages such as SPSS (or similar) is highly desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Numerate BSc (e.g. Maths, Economics, Engineering).
- C. £22,000 per annum
- Generous benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job