An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Buyer to work for a leading Social Housing contractor based in Southampton. You will be working closely with a Senior Buyer. The position is office based and primarily material buying
Salary up to £35,000 for the right candidate.+
* Build rapport with new suppliers
* Develop strong relationships with existing suppliers
* To be Persistent in chasing suppliers for delivery
* Construction product knowledge & experience
* Good Material and subcontract knowledge
* Knowledge of suppliers in the construction industry
* Excellent Negotiating skills
* Excellent Salary
* An opportunity to be part of a great team
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.