Junior AV Installation Engineer
Position: Junior AV Installation Engineer
Salary/Package:£20,000 - £25,000 + Training + Professional
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a custom electrical integrator in their search for a Junior Engineer to join their team installing Audio Visual solutions across Essex and London.
- Full Time Permanent role
- Working as part of a project team, aiding in the installation of Multi-Room Audio, Professional Speaker systems, Theatrical lighting, Projectors and screens, LED Screens, Videowalls, Mixing desks, PA systems, 4K TV, CCTV and Access Control solutions.
- Working from electrical schematics and technical diagrams
- Running data and power cables
- Using power tools to install and set up AV equipment
- A grounding in the Audio Visual market, minimum of 2 years experience
- Practical approach to delivering on projects
- Basic electrical understanding
- Able to read technical lay-outs
- Interest in Audio Visual technology and systems
- Keen to learn and develop as a professional
- Generous basic salary
- Overtime rate
- Professional training
- Interesting and varied duties
- Rewarding, fast-paced job
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- audio visual
- installation engineer
- junior engineer
- AV installation
- trainee engineer
- junior electrical engineer
- home automation
- electrical install
- smart homes
- trainee AV engineer
- junior AV engineer
- custom sound
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"