Salary Up to £23k
A large, established central London based Travel Company is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Analyst (Finance) for their vibrant, growing team.
* Assisting in with the client invoicing process
* Preparation of monthly excel files, manually providing transaction fees to be billed monthly in arrears for both accruals and invoicing
* Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly reports
* Assist in preparation of data for the overhead costs
* Assisting with the compilation of sales, commission and cost data
* Ensure all financials and correspondence are filed on the client hard copy file
* Assist in the preparation of commission statements for hybrid clients on a quarterly basis for review by Client Reporting Manager
* Ad hoc analysis of; commissions and make adjustments, transaction fees and commission levels within the P&L statements
* Essential - Strong Microsoft Excel ability.
* Ideally, University educated.
* Previous finance/analysis experience
You will be working for an established company that can offer good pay, strong benefits and realistic progression opportunities.