Salary Up to £23k
A large, established central London based Travel Company is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Analyst (Finance) for their vibrant, growing team.
* Assisting in with the client invoicing process
* Preparation of monthly excel files, manually providing transaction fees to be billed monthly in arrears for both accruals and invoicing
* Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly reports
* Assist in preparation of data for the overhead costs
* Assisting with the compilation of sales, commission and cost data
* Ensure all financials and correspondence are filed on the client hard copy file
* Assist in the preparation of commission statements for hybrid clients on a quarterly basis for review by Client Reporting Manager
* Ad hoc analysis of; commissions and make adjustments, transaction fees and commission levels within the P&L statements
* Essential - Strong Microsoft Excel ability.
* Ideally, University educated.
* Previous finance/analysis experience
You will be working for an established company that can offer good pay, strong benefits and realistic progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job