Junior Analyst - Shipping
Looking for Graduate Analyst Jobs in London? A dynamic, fast paced and rapidly growing group are now looking for a Graduate Shipping Analyst to join their expanding team in the heart of London.
In this Junior Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a fast-paced multi-national owner and operator of chemical tankers. Based in London, they run a fleet of tankers focusing on the Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) trade in West Africa (WAF) and international markets. They pride themselves on providing their clients with secure, efficient, cost effective, and flexible transportation of refined petroleum products.
In this Junior Analyst job, you will be taking on a wide and varied range of tasks; including preparing financial models, developing research materials and producing in-depth reports on large data sets. You'll have the chance to work across various areas of the business; whilst communicating with senior management.
In this Junior Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing internal presentations and maintaining presentation archives
- Preparing financial modes and presenting business cases
- Developing investment proposals and materials
- Developing research materials, maintaining data sets for producing reports
- Ship sale and purchase
- Ensuring all processes are following in line with company procedures
- Communicating and reporting to senior management
- At least a 2.1 from a top university
- Proficiency with Power BI and SharePoint
- Advanced use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Motivated by a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management
- A self-starter with energy and drive
- Strong commercial acumen and sound judgement
- A great problem solver with the ability to work creatively
- Excellent document preparation and presentation skills
- Organised with great attention to detail
Benefits of the job
- Great starting basic graduate salary of £25,000
- Access to company pension scheme and private health care
- Smart offices in the heart of Central London
- Plenty of opportunity for progression and development within a quickly expanding business.
If you feel this Junior Analyst role is the perfect opportunity for you to kick start you career within the shipping sector - waste no time and apply today!
Discover more Banking & Finance Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'