Junior Administration Assistant
This is a Permanent position for a Junior Administration Assistant working for a company based in Guildford.
This company based in Guildford are a large nationwide organisation offering a range of services to their clients.
The Junior Administration Assistant based in Guildford will involve the following tasks:
- Drafting letters to clients
- Preparing proposal documents
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations
- Production of reports Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Forwarding general correspondence to clients
- Typing up meeting notes/copy
- Printing, Binding, Scanning and Photocopying documentation
- Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the senior admin staff including comprehensive support as required for individual projects
- Manage diaries and arrange meetings, conferences, team events and ensuring that bookings are achievable in terms of work load and time constraints
- Setting up contacts/engagement codes/updates to existing client addresses etc
- Providing cover for reception when required
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging travel
The successful candidate for Junior Administration Assistant will need to have the following skills and experience:
- This role would suit someone with some previous administration experience who is looking to take the next step up
- Strong Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, benefits package and strong potential for progression through the business.
There is parking available on site.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'