Our client, a National business based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, are seeking a Junior Administration Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months' experience in a commercial, office environment where they have been responsible for various administrative duties, along with experience in a role where they have been required to provide a high level of customer service.
- Using the internal database to set up contract renewals
- Managing all administration of contracts
- Liaising with both clients and colleagues to ensure a high standards of customer service are maintained
- Maintain an organised internal filing system
- Assist with front of house and Reception cover as required
- Liaise with clients both over the phone and via email, responding to any queries as necessary
- Previous experience in a customer service-focused role with additional administration experience
- Good IT skills and the ability to learn new systems and databases
- Reliable, punctual and organised with a high attention to detail
- The ability to communicate with both staff and clients of all levels
- Good written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic candidate to join a fast-paced, varied role in a well-established and highly successful business.
CV's are being reviewed, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'