* To liaise with group leaders via e-mails or phone calls, arranging itineraries and answering queries.
* To contact the group leaders to collect all necessary information concerning their group.
* To research new ski resorts, make contact with suppliers and find activities suitable for groups.
* To make all of the reservations in resorts and make the payments.
* To liaise with all staff involved in the ski department (including staff recruiting ski instructors and ski technicians).
* To assist with the recruitment of Ski representatives (occasionally, to attend job fairs).
* To organise Ski representatives' travel arrangements, to run training sessions, prepare Ski packs and arrange payments.
* To be the main point of contacts during office hours and occasionally out-of-office hours when ski groups are in resorts.
*Language skills in particular Italian.
*Excellent customer service skills
*Highly organised and attention to detail
*Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
*Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
*Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
*Ability to prioritise work and to multi-task
*Good knowledge of Word and Excel
*Knowledge of Long Haul travel
*Knowledge of MS office including Outlook and PowerPoint
*Knowledge and a passion for Ski - not essential
A fantastic Basic Salary of £18,000. Great working hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. This company is friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
Please contact Katy Gaskell on , email your CV to
- travel consultant
- italian speaking
- travel agent
- travel jobs
- ski tour operator
- ski specialist travel consultant
- italian speaking travel role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"