Italian speaking contact centre Team-leader
An exciting new vacancy has become available for an experienced Italian Speaking Team leader to join my client’s friendly team. Leading a team of Italian Speaking Customer Care Advisors, you will also work closely with other teams within Customer Care including Transformation, Real Time, Profit Protection and Customer Experience.
The role is on a permanent full-time basis. You must be able to work to a shift pattern to be considered for the role. The shifts run between 6am and midnight and you will work 5 days of 7. You must have proven team leader experience to be considered for this role.
The role will include:
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure they take ownership and use their judgement to make real time decisions and changes that are in line with the business objectives and priorities
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and are responded to within our agreed response time ensuring the best Customer Care experience is given
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Work with our Implementation Team to support testing new and existing Customer Care processes
- Setting clear objectives and conduct weekly quality checks on your teams work and manage the feedback process to aid Advisor development and improve service on a continuous basis
- Conduct and document effective monthly and annual performance reviews with your team
- Review and understand key Customer Care reports and be able to feedback key messages from this to your team
- Carry out return to work interviews after sickness absence
- Conduct first stage disciplinary meetings with People Team (HR) support as necessary but focus on regular quality intervention to minimise the need
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are aware of Department and business priorities
- Monitor and sign off overtime worked by your team
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Proven Team Leader experience gained in a people management capacity
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple workflows to a set of targeted KPI’s
- Knowledge of HR processes to include the handling of disciplinaries, grievances, investigations and return to work.
- Performance and quality management experience
- Used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ever changing environment
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
- Ability to recognise when an issue is escalating and act on this in an appropriate way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Italian
Please apply directly now to be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'