HSS Hire is a leader in the UK equipment hire & management sector, keeping the customer at the centre of what we do to ensure that we continue to grow and lead the market.
As a support line technician, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls and emails and be the first level of support and response for colleagues. You will also be responsible for opening support tickets and organising allocation of tickets based on issue and priority of the ticket.
What you'll do...
- Log incoming support calls and emails received and prioritise accordingly
- Ensure all owned calls logged are reviewed daily
- Resolve issues with PCs, printers, phones and in house software
- Work to departmental SLA’s
- Maintain regular lines of communication with customers and suppliers on all outstanding issues
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork to achieve results on first time fix
- Look for proactive resolutions on common issues and faults
- To offer help and support for all customers. Take time to ensure all customers’ needs are met and strive to exceed customers’ expectation levels through great service.
- To comply with all systems, procedures and processes, so company and customer information is accurate.
- To carry out other tasks and duties when required.
What you'll get...
- FREE hire from our core range and 50% off for your friends and family!
- Claim cashback on a range of health and wellbeing services- That covers anything from dental care to physiotherapy!
- Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products.
- Buy up to five extra days of annual level
- Long term service awards
- A fantastic working environment where teams support and motivate each other
- Opportunities to develop your skill set through on the job training and progress your career.
We are really excited to hear about all of your experiences and can’t wait to have you join our team! So click APPLY NOW and start the journey to your new career!
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"