Opus 2 is a rapidly growing technology and professional services business offering real-time transcription and market-leading trial services to the legal profession, with exceptional quality of service at the forefront of everything we do.
We are looking for someone who is at the foundation of their IT career to join our team in an exciting new role within the team. We offer excellent opportunities to develop and train, outstanding benefits, and a friendly and inviting environment to work in with a newly renovated, state of the art office in Central London.
This role is pivotal in delivering an exceptional service to Opus 2 internal employees, as well as some external freelance based personnel.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line systems support to users;
- Escalating IT issues to the IT Technical Lead where necessary;
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues;
- Undertaking small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Technical Lead/Head of IT;
- Providing desktop and server support;
- Manage and troubleshoot Office 365 and other cloud-based systems;
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements;
- Support Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Mac OS, and some Linux based operating systems;
- Utilise AnyDesk remote software solutions for external based staff.
*This is not an exhustive list
Core Skills & Qualifications:
Applicants should have key skills and some basic knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows 10, Office 2016;
- Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, Exchange) and Office 2016;
- Windows Server 2012 R2/2016;
- Ubuntu/Mac OS;
- Network components, network operating systems and computer hardware components;
- Network troubleshooting- Basic and/or advanced connectivity testing and firewall knowledge;
- Windows PowerShell or other scripting/programming languages;
- Performing daily system checks, servers, backups and firewall monitoring;
- Resilience and the resourcefulness to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Demonstrable documentation skills (reports, policies, procedures, workflows).
Applicants are desired to have/should be aiming to achieve - ITIL v3 Foundation, Certifications in MCP/MCSA/MCSE, Prince 2, ISO 27001 knowledge. We will support you to achieve these within your time of employment with us or with any other training requirements we identify you will need/desire to obtain.
Please be aware, you may be required to work different shift patterns to support business requirements. Out of hours or on call support could also be required. Travel may also be required to support our regional offices.
If this type of position takes your interest and you are looking for exciting opportunity and a chance to join a growing, progress company please do not hesitate to send across your CV as soon as possible.
Opus 2 International is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Services
- 1st Line
- Desktop Computers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job