IT Site Support Manager (12 month FTC)
Remote Working - UK Based
Salary - £24-40K + Bonus
Lusona are working with our Professional Services client to source suitable candidates for the role of 'IT Site Support Manager’. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of site support staff to provide the highest standard of service and provide fast solutions to user’s problems. Whilst our client offers flexible working and work can be completed remotely, there may be an element of travel within this role where you will be expected to visit regional and international sites (UK, Europe or further afield), in order to deliver hands on support to users when necessary.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the global site support team (planning of resources to carrying out performance appraisals)
- Managing 3rd party suppliers of services and goods directly to local offices
- Working to continuously improve the quality of support provided by analysing performance of site support activities through statistics reports.
- Taking ownership of various IT equipment (asset management) and cooperating with third party vendors. (e.g. supporting starters and leavers with their IT equipment).
- Managing printers in the various global offices
- Carrying out any network maintenance such as patching or hardware swap outs.
- Escalating any onsite problems to internal and external 2nd level support where necessary.
- Collaborating with the wider group to ensure that all customer needs and concerns are met.
- Implementing training procedures and policies that are used by site support staff.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting a digital workplace environment and Microsoft 365 suite. Moreover, you will be confident in carrying troubleshooting for Windows 10 deployments, as well as Microsoft server and desktop technologies. Other important experience of technical environments will include Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, Intune, SCCM and varied hardware exposure.
To be considered for the role, simply click 'Apply’
- Technical Support
- Desktop Deployment
- Remote Troubleshooting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'