IT Service Performance Manager - 12 months - Public Sector - £450 outside IR35
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE IR35
Your new company
One of the largest Public Sector Organisations in the UK
Your new role
IT Service Performance Manager
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for an IT Service Performance Manager to join the organisation managing application and service performance across their in house environment.
The Service Performance Manager manages the delivery of the Services within a specific portfolio in the Service Owner Team or the Service Operations area, some of which may go across the whole of the Technology and Data Directorate.
They are responsible for the introduction of new service into the Operation Teams, managing service levels and contracts across all suppliers (including internal resources) within their portfolio, ensuring compliance with Mandatory Standards and Policies throughout the life cycle of the Service and achieving performance requirements and service level agreements.
This encompasses the management of service transition into the live environment, contract management, and relationships with internal teams and external suppliers.
- ITIL V3 Service Management certification
- Broad knowledge of software development, DevOps & Project Management methodologies (including Prince2, PMM, PMI)
- Knowledge of the provision of effective technical support services to a complex, multi-site operation
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning and Asset Management systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing service models, such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
- Knowledge IT applications in public transportation and its business environment & Knowledge of ITSM Tools.
- Financial processes (including project authorisation)
- Commercial management best practice to ensure effective supply chain arrangements to deliver value, quality and reliability
- Extensive experience of technology and data services in a complex, multi-site organisation, preferably in the public sector
- Demonstrable experience of interacting and negotiating at Head of level, both internally and with third parties
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating, delivering and managing complex, large scale, service contracts
- Substantial experience of relationship management and account management
- Demonstrable success in continual process improvement for technology services
- Broad knowledge of Technology and Data Services.
The position is currently remoter due to Covid, all interviews will take place remotely.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent role for an experienced Service Performance Manager, supporting a high-profile client across their application environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'