IT Service Delivery Manager required by my truly amazing public sector client in their central Glasgow office.
As the IT Service Manager will manage the service delivery of information and communications technology (ICT) services and work closely with teams from service operations, ensuring business relationships internally enable delivery on time and to a high standard.
You'll be rewarded with a fantastic collaborative working environment and great culture, combined with a competitive salary and amazing benefits including, but not limited to: flexible working; bonus (although not guaranteed, but has been paid at 5% for the last 8 years); 16%-24% pension, 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 2 years + 10.5 days bank holidays and occasional days.
- Level 3 Service Management Framework Qualification and knowledge of lifecycle and / or capability elements of ITIL
- IT operations related business analysis skills: able to use qualitative and quantitative data to visualise, articulate, solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined user-focussed decisions based on available information
- Sound stakeholder management skills; ability to identify and work with stakeholders either directly or through team members to identify user-focussed objectives and potential benefits available collate user needs evidence and understands and defines research which fits user needs.
- Previous experience taking ownership of problems, seeking out opportunities in existing processes and ensuring that business-centric technical solutions are found
- Has a service focus and maintains focus on the whole life of service delivery - designs, develops, delivers and operates.
- Strong service reporting skills, able to produce insightful management information and consolidate agreed key performance indicators into product or service measures that underpin service management of a specific product or service
- Strategic thinker, able to work within a strategic context and communicate how activities meet strategic goals
- Sound understanding of the core technical concepts related to the role and demonstrable experience of being able to apply this knowledge Able to identify process optimisation opportunities with guidance and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions.
All candidate must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship.
- stakeholder management
- service delivery
- team management
- operations delivery
- level 3 service management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'