IT Project Manager (mid-level)London, £30,000.00 to £40,000.00
Our client London’s leading accommodation provider for international students, is currently recruiting for the key position of IT Project Manager (mid-level).
This role is responsible for the delivery of multiple long-term projects within the company. It is dynamic and varied in its scope, but with an emphasis on digital technology.
- Rollout and oversight of a new bespoke booking and customer management system, including liaison with the development team, user testing, data migration, bug reporting and training.
- Maintenance of website and SEO initiatives (with external SEO content provider); updating front-end web content; management of servers and cloud infrastructure; production of wireframes.
- Expansion of CRM system capabilities, including managing the contact database, building new campaigns and automations, updating forms, etc.
- Liaise with remote IT support for rollout of updates, installation, maintenance and decommissioning of IT hardware; administration and maintenance of Microsoft Office 365; telephone & VoIP system.
- Assisting staff with IT-related queries, troubleshooting and helping to resolve issues with IT equipment, in collaboration with remote IT support.
- Company statistical analysis and reporting, including productivity, finance, trend analysis & forecasting (with raw data from booking system/CRM); use of MS Excel formulas and/or Visual Basic scripts to compile charts/reports.
- Management and delivery of future company projects as required.
Key Skills & Attributes
You should be a strong team player but will also be comfortable with working for extended periods on your own, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines reliably. You will be innovative and able to problem-solve effectively. You will also need an eye for detail and a good head for figures and formulas. Previous IT-related experience and an advanced understanding of office-based software and hardware is essential.
Specific skills required are as follows:
- At least three years’ experience in a previous IT-related role (e.g. tech support, IT management, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with developers and other suppliers
- Demonstrable experience in delivering long-term projects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and the Office 365 environment
- Familiar with CRM systems (experience with Salesforce would be an advantage)
- Familiar with HTML and CSS (development experience is not essential but would be an advantage)
Salary range £30,000-£38,000, negotiable according to skills and experience.
The hours of work are normally from 0930-1800 hrs Monday-Friday, with occasional team meetings starting at 0830 hrs.
- IT Management
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'