Our client, a risk specialist and employee benefits company are looking for an IT Project Manager to be based at thier Bristol branch on a six month contract.
Purpose of the Role:
- Define potential projects sufficient for a decision to be made on viability given costs, timescales and risks
- Manage identified and allocated resources in order to deliver projects to the agreed scope and requirement, timescales and budget
- Manage project stakeholder relationships and expectation
- Ensure disciplined processes and procedures are applied to all projects, ensuring predictability in project timescales, costs and quality and effective management/mitigation of risks and dependencies
- Ensure project progress and issues are monitored, reported and escalated as required through the appropriate governance structures
- Project Manager