IT PRODUCT MANAGER / CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES / SaaS PRODUCT MODEL / VENDOR MANAGEMENT / P&L ABILITY / ANALYSIS
IT PRODUCT MANAGER
Location - Hull
Salary - Up to £50,000 + Bonus Scheme
Your new role
Working directly with the CTO of this incredibly successful business the Product Manager will be responsible for building and owning a portfolio of vendor and internally developed products and have full responsibility for the P&L performance of that portfolio. Working with cross functional teams the Product Manager will need to develop business cases and then build, deliver and launch products.
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the importance of this role to the organisation the Client is looking for an experienced Product Manager who can fit the criteria listed below:
- A Product Manager who can add new products for their relevant market - building business cases including commercial propositions and working with stakeholders and the Organisations Board to obtain sign off.
- Very experienced in competitor analysis covering competitive products and competitive distributors
- Market analysis and an ability to spot new trends and product opportunities
- Strong commercial experience including owning product P&L, pricing, vendor negotiations
- Experience of in life management of products in portfolio to maximise continued opportunities
- Customer, user and market focussed - Strong ability to build relationships
- Solid understanding of Cloud Technology and the SaaS product model
What you'll get in return
The Product Manager position comes with a Basic Salary of up to £50,000 + Bonus Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'