This major entertainment company is looking for a IT Procurement Assistant to support its busy IT Procurement team.
This is a permanent position with a great prospect of career development.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Processing Purchase Orders.
- General administration and support duties.
- Supplier on-boarding and performance monitoring.
- Proactively establishing & developing relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Record up to date purchasing and contract information on relevant systems, locations and track &report on savings, cost avoidance.
- Assist with process improvement within IT Procurement.
- Liaise with Legal Teams with regard to agreements with suppliers.
- Liaise with Finance Teams with regard to Asset details, Territory recharges and invoicing.
- Co-ordination of logistics for IT packages
- Co-ordination of transportation for IT personnel for London vicinity.
- Co-ordinate recycling of redundant hardware.
- Manage general office supplies.
- Experience of the purchase to pay cycle.
- Familiarity with the Purchasing Solution SAP, E-Sourcing tools.
- Proficiency in the use of Outlook and any additional standard software packages such a
- Awareness of current technologies and trends.
- Demonstrable record of value add and identification of savings opportunities.
- Proven ability to manage personal workload and organisational skills which result in timely
delivery of project objectives.
- Proficient oral and written business communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- A Levels
- IT Procurement
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job